
Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary! It's incredible that we have been married for 4 years. I know everyone says it never feels like it's been that long, but on the contrary, I feel like we've been married for a lot longer. It's amazing how many varied experiences you can have in 4 years. I feel like we've known each other forever. I just love that we are each other's best friends. It's such a comfort to know that I get the most enjoyment from just hanging out with my husband. He really is the best.
**One Reason why I love him so much**
The past two months have been a blur and I've had no time to do anything around my house. I started getting embarrassed when people would come over because of how dirty everything was getting. The stress of the undone housework was really weighing down on me, but I literally had no time or energy to get it done! On Sunday, I had to go to the office to work on one of my projects that was wrapping up and worked literally the entire day! (Sad!) I got home super tired and bummed that my weekend had been shot, but much to my surprise, Bart had been deep cleaning like crazy all day to make me feel better and relieve my stress. So this isn't exactly the best example of 'keep the Sabbath Day holy', but to me it was the best example of love and generosity from my husband, and I'll take that any day!
16 comments:
Happy Anniversary Meriel! You guys are one of our favorite couples. I wish we lived closer to you!
Aw, congratulations Meriel! You seem so amazingly happy :) Anyway, have a great anniversary!
Yay!! Happy Anniversary. I love the wedding photos, you're so pretty!
Happy Anniversary!! Bart is a sweetheart to clean and serve you on Sunday. Service is all part of keeping the Sabbath Holy right?
Congratulations on 4 years, you look absolutely gorgeous in those pictures!
I love you Meems and BART YOU ARE AMAZING!
4 years already?! Congratulations you two!
Happy Anniversary Bart & Meriel
Love
G & G Young
Congratulations!! Hope to see you guys soon!
I think all the deep cleaning talk on Saturday got to Bart! Nothing is better than coming home to a clean house! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on the 4 years. You guys look great in your wedding photos! Lane helped me clean the house this weekend too. Aren't husbands awesome?!
Happy Anniversary! The pictures are beautiful. And how sweet of Bart to clean for you. I'm sure that was a huge relief for you to come home to a clean house.
it goes by soooo fast! I wish I could have seen that wedding in person-Beautiful to say the least. Congrats...heres to 10 more years. Cheers.
Happy late anniversary you guys! Love the wedding pictures! Lance and I celebrated ours this month too! Glad you guys had a good one!
wow! such a gorgeous wedding. I love your dress!! you are beautiful!
hey congrats on four years you two! how wonderful! lets hang out now that were back! haha weird huh! p.s. your nephew is absolutely a doll face.
Post a Comment