Friday, February 01, 2008

Dwell at Target

I'm happy to announce if you haven't already seen the advertisements, that Dwell Studio partnered with Target to bring a fabulous baby clothing and furniture, kitchen linens, and bedding line to Target stores!!! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am with this. I bought their bedding for our room, which I LOVE, on sale. On sale is the only way I would be able to afford any of their merchandise, but now they have started a line at Target that is way more in my price range than before. Trust me, they still aren't 'cheap' per se, but it's at least normal and reasonable now! The baby furniture is adorable and the bedding sets are so sweet and modern. I just love it. I'm really excited right now because I need new kitchen linens badly. My rags are well, ragged. I don't have any sort of table cloth or napkins for more formal dining and I really want it to look good with my china. Too bad I don't need any extra bedding either - 'cause I would want them too!

Check out some of the pictures below. They are awesome!!!






P.S. Has anyone seen the Target Global Bazaar products yet? They are amazing!!!!! Bart thought I was on happy pills or something when I saw the displays in the store, because I couldn't stop verbally expressing my love for it all. I think I embarrassed him with my dramatic response. Me dramatic? Never! :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yessssss time to update my registry!

Kathy said...

I knew they were going to be carrying a baby line, but I had no idea about table linens and bedding! Can't wait to see it! I can't see your pictures.

laurel said...

Were they the greatest products you've ever seen in your whole life?? :)

the waites said...

are you about to announce something? I have to go and check it out. Ashly LArk just told me that.

Anonymous said...

ewww how cool! but i can't see you pictures dangit! maybe its my computer.

Anonymous said...

I know, I can't see the pictures either! Dang it!