Saturday, February 16, 2008

Onesies

Bart's Aunt Jocie just had an adorable baby girl! She named her Kate which is super cute and so I wanted to make some girly onesies cute enough to match! I'm particularly proud of the ruffle bum and cute buttons on both. I'd never done them before so it was cool to see how they would turn out.



The rosette snaps on and off, so it can be worn as a complete outfit when it's hot or it can be an undershirt for a dress.

I know that I am shamelessly promoting my onesies, but if anyone needs presents for baby showers, my services are available! (meriel.frandsen@gmail.com) :)

10 comments:

beck said...

So cute! Do you do this as sort of a side business?

Allison said...

Meems I adore you and all of your crafts!

The Evers said...

Out of all of the gifts I received for Elle, truly, these were by far the most used! They are original, adorable, not to mention comfortable for babies, oh and durable. I could not say enough about how much I adore these! I will for sure be getting more of these one day! SO SO SO cute! You are so darn talented! Can I post about these on my blog sometime?? I hope you are doing well and loving your new place! Jeff and I are coming out hopefully in the next couple months, we would love to come say hi and see the new pad!

Rachel U said...

meems those are so great! gosh why didnt i get some of the crafty genes?

Rachel U said...

p.s. new gossip girl tonight or whhhat??

nathan said...

I LOVE The onsies- LOVE them, when I was in the flower basket I would specifically go there first to see your onsies and other creations. I've always wanted one- and I have no idea why I haven't bought one. I especially love the rosette. Do you have a website of your pictures? Cause I need some boy ones too...email me- cause I seriously want the rosette one and I'll get a boy one too. I love em! desaraefowler@hotmail.com

laurel said...

too too too cute

Anonymous said...

Cute Meriel! I totally made one that looks a lot like that, except the fabric is black, and I hand sewed it. so it's not as nicely put together. Your's is a lot more clean looking. I really want, and need a sewing machine so I can make my ideas, and creations. you are so great at all these things you do!

Anonymous said...

Meems when I have babies I am hiring you to make clothes for them. I have all these cute ideas but no sewing machine or sewing skills.

Cathy said...

Meriel - soooo cute!! I didn't know you were sooo talented!! Love them. You should talk to Marie & join up with her in selling your onesies with her Make N Take stuff.