Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More snow...

We went to my parent's place up in Huntsville last weekend to hang out and watch the Superbowl. I don't think we realized that it was supposed to snow 1-3 ft Saturday night, because we might not have braved the drive had we known. It really did snow that much!! It was so bad, church was cancelled! My mom said they've had 6 feet of snow just in the past week!

My parent's have had to plow their way out of the house and onto the street almost every single time they want to leave. The snow was literally falling faster than they could move it. (This is on a good day with sun and visibility!) Isn't my mom cute with her pink moon boots!!


This is the driveway. Note the ridiculously high walls of snow. The poor little trees in the front yard are barely poking out now.


Trent and Brooke came up to play too, although the playing turned into shoveling the neighbors out of their houses.


Trent buried Price in the snow wall. We love hanging out with Price, he takes all our crap!


So besides the crazy snow, we had a ton of fun! The superbowl turned out to be exciting for the first time in a while, and we had yummy pork chile verde for dinner! Mmmm...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Those snow pictures give me anxiety, there's definitely been more snow than I can handle this year!

Cathy said...

Your Mom sent me these photos too!! Unbelievable!! I can't imagine digging out of that!! I bet it was a blast!! Have you been skiing lately? How was it?

The Clevelands said...

where have you been? Give me a call I don't have Barts new number 949-813-4758