Friday, May 04, 2007

Jordo's weddin'

Jordan got married!! And to the most beautiful girl Candice! Yesterday we went to their wedding in SLC and what a fun time we had! It was rainy all morning and then miraculously the sun came out while we were in the temple. Here are some pics!

Cait, Brig, Bart, and I outside waiting. We will miss you both this summer while you are in Jordan - the country!
That's some beautiful hair!
So happy and so in love.
Prom.
My Danville boys, and those who have been adopted along the way. Love you all!
Congrats Jordan and Candice!!

5 comments:

Rachel U said...

you guys are dorks in that prom picture! haha i love it!

Anonymous said...

so fun! Meriel you are such a wonderful person, I always have fun around you!

Alli said...

meriel! it has been wayyy too long. you still look as gorgeous as ever!

cait said...

was that a fat camera? jk, im embarassed. well miss you too!!!

Allison said...

The first wedding I missed! Sad. But thanks for posting pics!