Next on my list of places to go was New York. I had a business orientation to go to, (the salt lake office takes their sweet time to get us out there - I've already hit my year mark!) We went to great restaurants, one already mentioned by myself and my sisters, Max Brenner's Chocolate by the Bald Man. Tuesday we went to Roy's, which is a fantastic restaurant that never disappoints. That is a family favorite!
And I just wanted to showcase my new favorite store, the sewing/knitting mecca of the world, Purl. This place is so adorable! There are actually two stores right next to each other, one for sewing and one for knitting. They are higher-end fabric and yarn stores, but worth every penny. Their store is featured in the latest Blueprint mag, if anyone is interested. Also, I have their blog link to the left.
Fun weekend, but I am tired!!!
3 comments:
We love Roy's too! They have this really good Choc desert! You probably know the one! We went in Maui and LOVED it! I am glad you had a fun trip!
I have never seen Bart's parents. They are cuties. He looks just like them.
all of our dreams came true at disneyland! love u meems!
Post a Comment