Five couples, including ourselves, now have bikes in our complex and we are all about riding around in packs on a breezy day and more frequently nights. It's so refreshing to ride on a beautiful day and pedal through the sleepy (side) streets of Provo. It makes you instantly happy and it's so much better than hanging out indoors!
Aren't our bikes soo cute? Mine, if you can't tell, is the girly seafoam green one where as Bart's is the manly army green one!
Rachel got one for her birthday too. It's the cutest butter yellow.
P.S. May is National Bike Month. How appropriate!
5 comments:
i want to ride my bicycle i want to ride my biiike
Love the bikes, if my and Lance's bikes weren't in storage we would love to ride around town with you guys...wait I don't think I could anyways (prego) Well, when all's said and done I would love to ride bikes with you :)
looks like you;ve been really busy! i havn't seen you guys for so long it seems. I was also in CA all last week. I had a blast! of course I got my wisdom teeth out! But luckily I only had to get my two upper ones out! yes! which made it more of a vacation, which is what i really wanted! hehehe anyways i love that cute picture of you are rachael on your bikes, i want to go ride right now! im sorry, but your bike and rachael's, are to die for! i freakin love them! maybe one day i can paint the one i have, or do it up all cute, and girlie so i can look cute riding too! haha
Please tell me where you found your darling bike!
Cruise over to Happi Sumo on your bikes. Pick us up on ours on the way and we can go eat raw fish. Now, that's a fantastic summer activity.
Post a Comment