For those who don't know, which is most of you, Bart and I have signed on a townhome that is being built in East Lehi, UT. It is really exciting, despite the fact that we are going to be in Utah for a while longer!! As of right now, it is a mound of dirt, but by September we should be able to move in.
The community is called Ivory Ridge and it has a swim and tennis club as it's center feature. Ivory Homes has made it their flagship community and so they are putting A LOT into making it really nice. Pools, walks, a grocery store, parks, a church, all different types and sizes of homes, etc. Nobody knows when all of this will materialize, but Bart and I plan on keeping it for a long time, renting it out once we leave.
We will have to have a house-warming party when all is said and done, and everyone will be welcome to visit and stay with us!
4 comments:
Great News!
Love, G & G Young
Meriel I am so excited for you! What a big step in life! I want to see the plans for it! Love you! (PS this is from Kelly not Jeff)
It was so fun to see you at church on Sunday! Glad to see you have a blog too!
I am so excited to visit! Do I get my own guest room? Is that close to SLC? I miss Meems and Barty!
Post a Comment