Yesterday, Bart and I had to make the final decisions on all the upgrades for our place and pay the final deposit. It was a big moment for us because it is all becoming more real. We are really excited about the build, layout, location, and design, which Caitlin so generously helped us pick out. The best thing that we found out yesterday was the name of what our street is going to be. Forehand Lane. You got it- Forehand - not Backhand, Topsin, Ace, or Crosscourt either, because those are the names of the surrounding streets. I'll remind you all that the financial backers for this project are tennis buffs, hence the 'Swim & Tennis Club' as the main feature of the community.
I guess I have to work on my serve!
5 comments:
Those are fun street names!
thats awesome! speaking of tennis, rocky and i played a few days ago, and want to keep playing since its warming up! (except for todays random snow day) let go sometime!
I love it....you should get a tennis skirt, I've always wanted one.
That is so freaking funny. Forehand, huh? You kind of live on the dirty street.
No, backhand would be the dirty street. :) Or more mean than dirty. I'm just going to have to explain that it's f-o-r-e-h-a-n-d, not forehead for a few years.
Post a Comment