This year we went to be with Bart's family for Christmas. It was so much fun and the weather was unbelievable. I was wearing shorts a couple of times!! Of course, everyone there are bundled up in sweatshirts and uggs, but I thought 65-75 degrees and breezy was just perfect. We had a great time staying at his mom's playing with Jake and the two dogs. Their new cat, Conrad (for the white C on it's back), decided to attack Bart during his free time, which was hilarious. I got to go shopping at my favorite cheap stores and Bart got a new skateboard curtesy of Jenna/Santa. A confession that I make willingly and only with the slightest amount of embarrassment is that Bart and I came out of California with 5 new pairs of Van's between the two of us. :) Some of the highlights of our Christmas in Southern California were -seeing our new cousin Jackson (Joce's new one), walking along the beach in San Clemente, reading and sitting around a lot (bart was sick!), exchanging presents with everyone, Jake waking everyone up EARLY for opening presents, and feeling so included in my relatively new family.
Needless to say, we had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment