This first craft is curtesy of Martha Stewart and my Relief Society! For everyone's birthday in our Relief Society, they gave each of us a mason jar with all the ingredients for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. After eating the delicious cookies, I cleaned the jar out and saved it. I didn't know what I would do with it, but you never know what you might need it for in the future! In one of my Martha magazines, she gives this craft idea to utilize an usual container space for surplus thread and sewing stuffs. It was really fun to put it together and super simple. How cute is the pincushion top?
This second craft, a Yoga mat carrying case, was seriously out of necessity, but I also really just wanted to use the pattern I had got myself for my birthday! Amy Butler fabrics and patterns are unbelievable! I just love how contemporary the designs are and how stylish her fabric looks. I used her pattern to make this Yoga mat carrying case and I used her fabric as well. I love it and it is so sturdy too!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, so cute. If I owned a needle and threat i would want a cute jar... but I don't! And I do own a yoga mat witch i love to use so I want one of those carriers! However, no sewing machine, hence no needles or thread, therefore no yoga mat carrying case. Guess I'm out of luck! Cute things, you are so good at sewing, a talent I definaltey would like to learn someday... along with the other 19,021 things I want to learn how to do!
meems why are you such a little homemaker?remember when u were 17 and you asked me to teach you how to boil water....hahaha and now you are an amazing cook, sewer, and craft maker! i aspire to be you. but i am better than you at SORRY!
You are so talented, my mini Martha Stewart. Seriously though I love those projects. Great work!
Post a Comment