Here are the stockings I have just finished for Bart and myself. It has taken over two weeks to do them because I have had no extra time in my day to get to them lately. I have had 6 parties in the past two weeks - 3 work dinners, 2 family dinners, and Caitlin's B-day party. Not to mention the fact that it is the year-end crunch at work, so I've been pretty loaded down.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Christmas with the Frandsen's
Merry Christmas All! Bart and I are starting to celebrate the Christmas spirit now and the first thing we did was buy a tree. Here is our tree with our long 15 ornaments that I have collected over the past three years. We are too cheap to buy ornaments or lights so we have saved the one strand of white lights that we bought three years ago, and the 15 ornaments that people have given us as gifts over the years. It's actually quite cute, I think.

Here are the stockings I have just finished for Bart and myself. It has taken over two weeks to do them because I have had no extra time in my day to get to them lately. I have had 6 parties in the past two weeks - 3 work dinners, 2 family dinners, and Caitlin's B-day party. Not to mention the fact that it is the year-end crunch at work, so I've been pretty loaded down.
But aren't these things adorable? I loved every part of making them. I sort of copied some I saw in a boutique, but I had to make the patterns and designs myself. Bart wanted his to be beach themed, so that one is his. Mine is more traditional, but I tried really hard to make them still match in feel. I love my sewing machine. I have gotten to make the neatest things with it!!
Here are the stockings I have just finished for Bart and myself. It has taken over two weeks to do them because I have had no extra time in my day to get to them lately. I have had 6 parties in the past two weeks - 3 work dinners, 2 family dinners, and Caitlin's B-day party. Not to mention the fact that it is the year-end crunch at work, so I've been pretty loaded down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the stockings meems...whens mine gonna be done?? hahah ;)
Your stockings are so cute! I love them, they are perfect for both of you.
Those are dang cute! You are good!
Post a Comment