Isla started her second year of preschool this year on Tuesday! She absolutely loves it and I am beaming with pride every day I pick her up. We switched schools this year to one that is more academically focused and even after the first day, I noticed a difference. She is older and can do and understand more, but still, they are a really good school and we're so happy she's going there this year. She loves her teacher too, Mrs. Frost. She's really good with her so far, so I'm pretty happy Isla got placed in her class. Isla is the cutest and Loie wishes she could go too. She's always so sad when we drop Isla off in the morning. Haha, poor girl. She won't even start until prob Jan. '15 so she's going to have to get used to just having fun with me at home. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment