We were running errands in Provo down in our old neighborhood so I swung by and took some pics of our old apts. The one on the left was our first apt after we got married and back from HI. We lived there for a year and I honestly have like 3 memories total from living there. I have more memories of having to go to Brad and Andrea's once a week to do our laundry since we didn't have one in the apt. The one on the right was right across the street from our first and we lived there for 2 years. These apts were awesome (hence why we stayed for a second year) and we made lots of friends that we still keep in touch with today. I'll be honest, I kind of miss it. It was a carefree time.
Isla and I went on a mommy-daughter date to Monster's Inc. She is so cute in theaters. She gets sooo excited but some of that might be because of the candy.
I had to stay late at church the other day and when I came out of my meeting, I was greeted by this fancy lady waiting for me in the lobby area. So cute.
Brent and Grandma Jackie came into town to see baby Macy and spent some time with us too. We went to the farm and rode horses for the umteenth time this summer. (no complaints here, they LOVE it) That's Summer too, she was a frequent visitor as well because Isla is in love with her. She'll braid her hair and let her wear her clips and lipgloss. Yah, Isla's obsessed with her.
Fun with dad cleaning the garage.
Fun up at Huntsville.
We had a neighborhood water balloon party in the park last week. It was super fun. I swear we have at least 40 toddler-age5 kids in our neighboorhood, so it was a great turnout and a really fun time. Of course, most of them are too little to understand that you have to throw the balloons at each other instead of just on the ground. We are really lucky to live here. I absolutely love our little community.
Lastly, we were up in Huntsville this past weekend playing with our new neighbors, the Deans, working on the golf tee mosaic, and soaking in the 'delights of the season'. Cynthia and I rode bikes over to the new Antiques shop by the park and I found these old children's blocks that are just amazing. I mean, what a gem. They have six different variations and because most are kind of randomly placed, (not like a typical puzzle like the two on the left) they are actually kind of difficult to place and put together! Such a great toy... that I'll never let my kids touch or ruin... except under heavy supervision.
Anyways, we are having fun, taking it easy, and just enjoying ourselves... while Bart slaves away at work everyday... haha... sorry sweetie.




No comments:
Post a Comment