Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a lot of good reasons this year to head up to my parent's house to spend Mother's Day. First off, I'm a mom.  My mom's a mom.  So we had some celebrating to do.  Another reason is that my mom's bday is usually on or around Mother's Day and this year it landed on Saturday.  And thirdly, Price got to call my mom (and by association all of us) on Sunday too!  Oh, and who needs a reason to go up to Huntsville in the spring time?  Really, it was a pretty wonderful weekend.  Of course I pigged out.  My mom made really yummy breakfasts both days; we had mexican, pizza, and fancy grilled cheese, all topped off with a rich chocolate birthday cake I made for her bday.  I'm still full. Anyways, here are some pics evidencing the good times.

There was lots of swing time.


 We played some piano.
 

We talked to Price.  He is doing so well when we asked him if he missed us, he started laughing and said, "Dude, no..." It was equally hilarious & inspiring.

Holding hands... because we asked them to pose.

Loving the new baby horses down the road.

And mostly loving... well, all of it.

Like I said, a good weekend.

3 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Such beautiful pics!! I love the one of you with the baby horse. So cute! Your girls are just adorable. Miss you and love you, Meems!

laurel said...

I'm dying over that horse!!

Rachel U said...

i miss it:(