I'm so happy with how it came together. We have so much more space and all we need is a smaller coffee table and we are good to go!
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
9 years later...
We finally updated our living room furniture! I'll be the first to admit our old couches were disgusting. I mean they were really, really bad. So when we threw Andrea's baby shower the other weekend and had to take all the furniture out of the house to fit the tables inside, I decided that putting the furniture back inside afterwards would be a travesty. Also, we all (and I mean, his mom, my mom, Brad & andrea, his grandma, and any other person we could find) sort of ganged up on Bart to convince him that the purchase was 100% worth it and it had to happen. So we knew we wanted the Ektorp from Ikea, white slip-covers = bleachable = perfect, but whether we got the sofa + loveseat, or L couch, or the chaise option, we just didn't know. So off to Ikea we went and this is what we ended up with after MUCH deliberation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love them!!
Post a Comment