Thursday, January 31, 2013

You thought you knew me



Here are 5 things about me that you might not know.  
If you follow me on instagram, this is a repeat for journaling's sake.

1) I don't like feeling left out or left behind, as evidenced by this post. It's a childish insecurity I've yet to outgrow. 
2) I am a huge homebody but at the same time the biggest city girl. It's like the city is the only thing tempting enough to get me out of my house. 
3) I love escaping into stories, be it a book, movie, song, or tv. As a kid, a nickname I had was 'mike tv' because I would get so wrapped up in whatever I was watching that the world could have ended and I wouldn't have noticed. 
4) if I could live on sourdough bread, Oreos, and diet coke, I would. 
5) I've always wanted to be 'Olympics' good at something. I'm still looking for that skill.

No comments: