It's February 1st and officially the month of love, so I thought I'd just say a few funny and cute things about my girls that I love about them.
Isla has been getting older and older by the minute. Her talking is getting so much better and words are becoming whole and sentences very long. She's still a three year old, so some of the words sound a little funny, like 'food' is 'flood' right now. Hilarious.
Last Tuesday, her teacher said that during circle time at school, Isla was making kissy faces to this boy the entire time. Apparently, he was ignoring her/kind of annoyed but just had this look of like, 'ugh, girls' on his face, until finally he gave up ignoring her and begrudgingly gave her a little kiss on the forehead. OMG, could you just die over this??? First off, I had no idea she even understood the concept of 'kissing boys', let alone was at a stage in her life where she wanted to! How funny is that?!
Loie is getting so much bigger too. All four molars have come in at the same time, so that's been a treat. She is walking like a champ, (I don't think I ever mentioned that she was walking, did I?!). Well, she's been walking for a month now, (and little walks a month before that) and now she's just loving being able to run around with all of us and play little chase games. She's seriously really good at the keep-away game. It's definitely her favorite. She knows which toys are specifically Isla's, will take it, and then bolt in the opposite direction, strategically switching hands and moving it away from Isla whenever she reaches for it. She does the same with dishes to me when I'm loading the dishwasher. The look on her face is priceless, like I am so hilarious, look at me!
She's also getting to that age where the tv is starting to hold her attention a little. Right now, the only show that actually will get her excited is Lady and the Tramp. Oh my does she LOVE that show.
Anywayz... they are the cutest and I am seriously loving them and loving them being healthy and loving this weather while they are healthy. The past couple of weeks have actually been an enjoyable winter. Hallelujah.
No comments:
Post a Comment