Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

We've been busy, busy, busy these last two weeks getting ready for Christmas.  And now we're up to Huntsville until after New Years, so not sure when the next time will be that I will post.

For those that didn't get our card this year, I apologize, so here it is.  Much love to everyone and we hope you enjoy the next two weeks!


3 comments:

Amy said...

So, so precious! Aw, absolutely love it! xoxo

Kim said...

sweetest <3 merry christmas...we will be missing you in california <3

Miss Mary said...

Meems, this card is so beautiful! I just LOVE it. It is making my house so bright and cheery! Your girls are the sweetest things :)

And thank you so much for my other little surprise!! So amazing, and what a wonderful gift. I am going to do a post about it. Love you and miss you lady!