

About a week ago, my mom and my sister threw me a shower for our new baby girl. It was such a fun way to celebrate too because it was the Afternoon Tea service at the Grand America. So fun and so different! We had a lovely time chatting with my friends and relatives; enjoying fancy tea, dainty tea sandwiches, and the cutest little desserts. I would seriously go once a week if I had the time.
Here are some pics of the fanciful spread!



Also, is it weird that I did my own invites? ;) I'm just having such a fun time designing them, I couldn't help it and it was one less thing for my mom to have to worry about.
Thanks for everyone who came and all the generous gifts for my baby girl!
1 comment:
It was so fun!!!
xoxox
love you meems!
Post a Comment