Thursday, October 06, 2011

Isla lovin'

We have been having such a fun time this fall enjoying the weather and fun friends and our sweet little girl getting older. She has just been such a joy to watch getting bigger and more curious about everything around her. She's got such a fun personality, it's no wonder that any pictures we take always revolve around her. She's the most interesting part of our lives right now and so I wanted to document some of the cute pics.

We went up the mountains for a Sunday afternoon in September. She was so cute and totally enjoying herself, right up until the point she tripped and face-planted on the concrete sidewalk and cut her lips up. Sooo sad but not serious.



Here's a day or two later with her cute scuffed and scabbed up lips.



At the end of September, we went up for a weekend in Huntsville with some friends. It was very relaxing and a very pleasant weekend. Of course, Isla and Eden had an absolute blast the entire time, screaming at the top of their lungs and pretty much just being the cutest best bud toddlers you've ever seen together.





Katie, Sophie, and I enjoying burgers at the Shootin' Star bar in town. Delish!



A little Isla lovin'.



Isla the Sheep. I couldn't get her into the costume for like a week and now I can't get her out of it! She seriously wears it like 80% of the day.



I love when she runs without a care in the world.



Being my little domestic at the Treehouse. So darling how they know to pour the teapot, having never actually had tea and possibly never even seeing a teapot in her life. Girls will be girls.





So, I know that's a whole lot of Isla, but come on, can you blame me?

3 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Aww, she is just the cutest thing! And I love the pic of you, Soph, and Katie! Makes me miss you all three so much. Also, I love that sheep costume--such a cute idea :)

Kat said...

Ah! Look how grown up you girls are hanging out with each other and your babies!! So cute!

Kim said...

oh how i miss her!! i just want to squeeze that little love!! xxoo