Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A family a 'fair'

A few weeks ago, the family went to the Utah State Fair and it did not disappoint!! It was all cheesiness and farm family fun. Our fam has a soft spot for cute animals, fried fair food, and sweet neck-breaking rides. Some of my favorite memories from when I was little was when the traveling fair would come to our little town in CT and we would go play on the rides and beg our parents to let us waste our money on those impossible fair games.

So most of the pics I took were with my phone and totally out of focus. I'm also still learning about how to make my pics bigger in the post without making them all fuzzy and pixelated. Oh, blogger, what limitations!
The fried food was the best! I'm not a corndog person, but you better believe my mom and Bart enjoyed theirs!


I'm more of a fried oreo and twinkie kind of girl. They were DELISH!!


And of course, my sibs love to ham up any moment and I love 'em for it.


One fall activity down, more to come I'm sure!

1 comment:

Terri Frandsen said...

FUUNN!! I've always wanted to go to the fair. Never been!