I can really only say that for a few more weeks. Weird, because she has been my best girl for 2 years now! Can you believe my sweetie turns 2 today?! I am in love with her and so proud of the little girl she is turning into. She makes me smile and laugh and it's near impossible to discipline her because she's always so cute when she's doing something wrong. Here are some pics of her from the past few weeks I just have to share.
How can you resist that silly face?
Just playing a little golf with Price and Bart up in Huntsville.
Enjoying the freedom of innocence and a hot day!
Being chauffeured around by her cousin Ashton. Oh to be little again.
We love our daughter and can't wait to see how she handles becoming a big sister. I think she is going to be the sweetest thing to her little sis!



3 comments:
happy birthday isla b!!!!!
Happy birthday sweet girl!
YAY! we love isla too!!!
Happy Birthday little miss:)
Post a Comment