On Friday night we had a big celebration for Isla's 2nd Birthday! It was so great to see so many loved ones share yummy desserts and each other's company. I just love throwing parties and my precious baby girl, no longer a baby, deserved all the glitter and gold. I didn't realize until a friend told me later that your 'golden' birthday is when you turn whatever age your birth date is - so Isla turned 2 on the 2nd, hence her 'golden' birthday. I swear I didn't plan her gold and glitter themed party for that reason, it just worked out that way!
There were lots of pics from the party, (yay, we actually took some!) so I consolidated them as best I could.

We love our Isla B! She is such a cutie and a constant joy. I can't believe we lucked out with such a great girl.
2 comments:
It was such a fun birthday!!! You did an amazing job with everything! xoxo~Soph
bestest golden ever!! great job mama!! isla is a love!! glad we got to share it with all of you!!!
Post a Comment