The other day I was trying to come up with the perfect gift for my friend Jordan and his lovely wife Candace who are expecting a baby boy in two months. For those of you that don't know Jordan, he is an especially creative and unique person that is always doing something funny and surprising. (Come to think of it, Candace is too!) I miss them both since they live out in the greatest city on earth, (NYC, duh.) and so when I got to see Candace at her baby shower I was so excited and knew I needed to bring something equally unique and creative as a gift. So I made this.
Background - Jordan is particularly enamored with mustaches.

Now I am enamored with mustaches too. Not so much real ones though, just these sweet graphic ones. :)
4 comments:
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Meems this is the best gift for Jordo and Candace EVER! hahaah- love it.
This gift is truly a treasure. I can't wait to frame it and give the boy something to aspire to.
That is so creative and so so so perfect! Cute Meems!
Post a Comment