This weekend we did have a blast up in Huntsville for General Conference at home. We had over some of Bart's coworkers and got to do some fun H-ville things with them, you know, like riding the golf cart around town, going to the Shootin' Star, and shooting clay pigeons from the back yard. Normal.
Here are some pics from our shoot-out.
(fancy shot - notice the shell casing flying out!)


Conference was wonderful, as always. I loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk on cutting back on 'things to do' during stressful times and just focusing on the essentials. I definitely need to work on that! I also liked how Elder Bednar reminded us to invite the Holy Ghost into our lives. I forget to do that and it's something I need to remember to do. I love how Conference brings you back to 'center' so to speak. It reminds you where you should be and what you should be striving for.
2 comments:
I love that "center" feeling from conf. too! Shooting looked like fun and I totally want your striped top...It's adorable!
sweet pics yo.
Post a Comment