Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy B-day Dad!

Last weekend, after the pumpkin patch, we all went up to Hunstville to celebrate my dad's 52nd birthday on 10-10-10. How cool is that birthday? I wish mine was that cool. Closest I can get is 11-8-11 at 11:08 am/pm. That's not as cool as 10's across the board.


Anyway, I digress. For dinner my dad requested all of his favorites and so we pretty much had the yummiest dinner ever. I'd say better than thanksgiving, 'cause I'm not one for cranberry sauce and stuffing. Also, turkey is great and all, but I prefer roast, which is what we had. Roast, mashed potatoes and candied yams, asparagus, breadsticks, raspberry jello, and carrot cake for dessert! Thanks dad, 'cause all those things are my favorites too. So good.

Could it have been a more gorgeous day? Doubtful. I love fall.


Oh, and Isla discovered the piano. So cute to see her play on it.


Love you dadaruso!! You are the best dad ever!

1 comment:

Rachel U said...

wow. that pic of our backyard?!?! amazing.