Friday, October 29, 2010

Loves

Isla at 1 year!



(Yah, it was from Sears and was 7 bucks for the whole package, I couldn't pass up the bargain! The place was a total mess, I had to tell the girl what to do and where to put things, and this is the best shot I could come up with. Isla was a crazy person, crawling all over the entire store, I swear. I was dripping sweat by the time we were done, but at least we got one good shot! Oh, and excuse her dirty feet and red eyes. I tried the antique filter to dull those colorful accents out, but what do you do?)

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

she looks adorable. love it.

Brittany said...

We went to Sears portraits at the Stoneridge mall and I was totally skeptical, but they ended up being AWESOME. We had tons of great shots. I'm officially converted, but I was dripping in sweat by the end too!

Brittany said...

And Isla looks adorable!

Kim said...

what a babe!!! so love the outfit...;)