
The past two weeks we have been in California and it was just such a fun time. We really wanted to get down there so that Isla could meet more of her relatives and so we could get one last blast of warm air before the bitter Utah winter hits. (Oh, and it's hit alright!)
There were a lot of firsts this trip for Isla.
1st Roadtrip - She was such a trooper. We split the drive in two so that it wouldn't be as hard for her as it could have been. We stayed over in St. George, which she always prefers. We took this picture on the way back from CA. How cute is she!

1st Thanksgiving - We were so lucky to be invited to eat with Derek and Britney at Derek's parent's house. All of our families were elsewhere, but the Simmon's were nice enough to have us join them. It was so delicious. I absolutely loved all the food and Isla was pretty well behaved, only crying a little and falling asleep during dinner (something to be truly thankful for!)
1st Time at the Beach
1st Time at Grandma's house - Kim, Scott, and Jake were soo happy to see Isla and spend such quality time with her. They spoiled her so much and were fabulous babysitters while Bart and I ran errands and went on dates, (like to New Moon - pretty dang good, I thought!)
Here Grandma Kim is with Isla at her work, at Nordstrom.
Isla obviously felt very comfortable in the California air, and Grandma's arms!
Uncle Jake was so sweet to his niece!

1st Trip to Disneyland - I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to go and it didn't dissapoint! I had sooo much fun! Bart was laughing at me, because after we went on Space Mountain in the morning it was like I had reverted back to being 14 years old. I LOVE it there! Isla liked it too! She was a doll and as long as we let her stretch her legs and fed her, she was happy and fine. So sweet. We love her so much!
A big thanks to Kim and Scott for their generosity and hospitality. We love you guys so much!
3 comments:
What a fun time! Her cheeks are killing me - they are so cute. It's amazing how much she looks like both you and Bart. It's also killing me that I don't know when I'll get to meet her! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
LOVE THAT BABY!
we loved seeing you and cute little ISla!!!!
Post a Comment