Okay, so remember how my dad designed and installed a golf tee mural in the basement of the house in huntsville? Well, he did and it took almost a year, with the help of many artisans, myself included (I painted all the white tees!). When it was finished, some newspapers did articles on it and just recently KSL did a tv spot on it in preparation for the big game this weekend. They interviewed my parents and everything! So cool!

Here is the link to the podcast - check it out! (You only have to watch the first few minutes)
Golf Tee Mural Sports Beat Podcast
6 comments:
Wow! That is so amazing!! What a cool idea ~ and good job with the white tees ;o)
yea! you posted about it! I love the interviews of you parents! That is so fun. amazing.
Your Dad is one of a kind :) Love it
This really is so amazing and creative! Way to go Mr. H!
I remember this from our visit to ticklehook a couple years ago. How fun to see it completed!
Meems! They totally didn't give you and the other helpers credit for painting the tees! Its fun to see it finally complete. Now I need to come for a 2nd visit! :)
Post a Comment