1) I started work again on Monday. Not too happy about it, but what do you do? Our situation for the moment means this is our only option, so here I am working again. Soo not the ideal situation, but we are making the best of it.
2) Christmas is literally around the corner. I am sooooo excited for it. We loved getting our tree this year, I just think it is so pretty. I love our ornaments. We have all the random ones we've collected, plus a few to make it feel put-together. Plus my skirt! I just love the holidays!
3) Isla is 3 1/2 months old now. I was going through her clothes, trying to organize them and clear out all the clothes that no longer fit her. Here are some pics, for documentation's sake. I just think it's crazy she's grown out of so much. Plus, a word to those that will be having their first babies soon. Don't bother with a lot of clothes in just one size. They only need a few (like 4 or 5) outfits for each size and like the same amount of footie-pjs. We love the footie-pjs! Nothing is cuter or easier.
Look at how big she has got! She fell asleep like this on her mat while I was doing dishes the other day. I didn't put her down like that, with her head on the carpet. She moves all over the place when she's sleeping. ;)
4) My sister gets home Monday night!!!!!!! We are sooooooo excited to see her after 4 months. And she finally gets to meet her niece! Can't wait to see you Rach!
1 comment:
Love your decorations...my has Isla grown since November..hang in there with the work thing..it will get better =)
Post a Comment