Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My sweetness




7 comments:

cait said...

oh she is so sweet! love seeing bart with his little girl. hope you're recovering okay. and, livi's blessing dress was actually kate's and i just added the sash! xoxo.

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

Meems she is precious! I really think she looks like you same eyes and mouth.
I can't believe the full head of dark hair.. I bet that was a surprise!

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

This is sophie.

Trent & Brooke said...

very darling pictures! congratulations you guys!

Mindy said...

She is adorable Meriel!! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her!

Avery said...

Oh meems she is gorgeous! I can't believe that crazy story!! I am so glad that everything turned out alright.. I can't imagine what emotions you and Bart went through in that short time.. SO Glad it all turned out perfect and you have a perfect baby girl.. Enjoy her!! I'm so happy for you both!!

the waites said...

Congrats Meriel! I love the daddy daughter shots, always melts my heart. Hope your getting lots of sleep. Shes just perfect!