Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Stalking

So okay. My sister-in-law just sent me a link to this woman's blog and I am officially obsessed. I just spent an hour going through all her posts just dying over her masterful sewing skills and her adorable girls who wear and model her designs. Obsessed. Seriously. And I hate, hate, hate the fact that most of these clothes are all her own patterns and I can't have them until she comes out with her own line. They're inspiring and it pumps me up that I have my own little girl I can make clothes for too! Here are some of my favs.

Her blog is called Katie Did and she says that she's going to try to get her patterns out and available this fall, which I'm hoping is soon, 'cause they're freakin' awesome!





6 comments:

Miss Mary said...

wow, this is super adorable! I love these precious little blond girls. What a talent she is and I love her blog layout. Very chic!

laurel said...

oh yeah, i've seen this - it's so cute! i think she lives in brooklyn.

Liz said...

Those are darling! I wish they made cute patterns for boys.

Anonymous said...

Little Isla is going to be so well dressed thanks to her mom's incredible talent!

Kim said...

the gold and ivory dress is so my favorite!!

ANDREA said...

so cute huh?! i knew you'd love it. she is so amazing!!! i have never wanted to make clothes before - but she thoroughly makes me want to! i wonder if there was a specific pattern or something, if her sis-in-law that i work with could get it from her?? dont know. but yeah - loving it. i look at her blog all the time just wishing i was as creative as her. amazing!