Wednesday, July 02, 2008

SYTYCD

I know that pretty much everyone has blogged about this already, but I just have to gush for a moment. I've been watching the season with my friend Dawn, and since we have such crazy schedules, sometimes we don't get to watch the show until much later. (Or in this case, a week later)

I'll just say up front that my favorite dancer, even since the try-outs, is Chelsea Hightower. I think she is just the cutest thing and such an amazing dancer. So it's not a shock that my favorite dance each week has been her and Mark's routines. I just can't get enough of them. They get sooo into it! Mark is no Twitch when it comes to looks, but when he dances with her - they are so attractive together!

I'm pretty sure we watched their routine from last week three times over, it was that good. Here are 2 of their 3 dances so far. (I can't find their salsa-like routine from 2 weeks ago on youtube! Bummer!) I won't be able to watch tonight's until this weekend, so no one spoil it for me!

Mia Michael's routine - her idea of Tim Burton's wedding


Bleeding Love - A workaholic and his significant other left behind


Aren't they just fabulous?!

6 comments:

beck said...

so i lalalalove these dances! I love SYTYCD but for some strange reason I have not tuned in this year. i know cody has all of them on his DVR. I may have to go over there and watch all of them!

Brittany Simmons said...

I LOVED that days- and I too have watched that routine over and over on DVR. It is so good! They and the Twitchington combo are my two favorites. I wish you were here to watch it with me- so fun! And congrats on your Wasatch Relay!!! I didn't even know you were training for something- good for you!

Dawn said...

I love it! I have watched it so many times on youtube you have no idea! I can't wait for this weekend!!

Miller Family said...

They nailed it again this week. They are definitely my favorite couple to watch, thanks for putting the video up!

Brad Frandsen said...

Hightower's brother is in my ward... just so you know.

Sophia said...

Chelsea is from Utah and she danced at my friends studio! She is so cute and I love her too. She has a cute innocense and she isn't too sexy/trashy with her dancing. I totally Love her too!