So here's a fun one of us at the starting line of the race. Please note the fun hulk hands - Devon raced the first mile with them on and occasionally we wore them running through exchanges!

For all those deeply concerned with my recovery - I'm doing great and ran 3.5 miles just this past Saturday! ;)
4 comments:
Can I tell you how deeply impressed I am? Well, I am! That is so awesome. I'm glad you are recovering well too. I don't think I would be!!
Congrats, Meriel! That's awesome! My aunt does this race every year and keeps trying to talk me into joining their team...maybe next year...I just had another baby, afterall. But, do you remember the Jensen's from Danville? (Isaac, Jamie, Miriam, etc) Jamie's husband is the one who started Ragnar and I think she said Jeff Reber is doing it now with him too...just a little FYI if you didn't know. But see, you have a connection now!
Wow! Nice work! I can't wait to be able to run again; although, I think I have sort of a love-hate relationship with running. I hate doing it but feel SO good afterwards. Very impressive, I must say!
Hope you guys are doing great!
Meriel! That's so awesome that you did that race! I'm training for a triathlon, and the running is definitely the hardest part for me. You should be so proud of yourself! How is stuff going with you? Would love to catch up. Take Care!
Amy :)
Post a Comment