Hi all! I wanted to introduce you all to my first line of products. These are the items I made and sold at the Art Inside Boutique at the beginning of May. I have yet to fully set up my etsy boutique, (as it is quite a time consuming process!)so I have uploaded the photos to the left in the meantime. I have listed prices, but if you have any other questions about quantity or materials, let me know.


For any inquiries, please email me at meriel.frandsen@gmail.com
6 comments:
All of your products are so cute! That is so impressive that you are setting up an etsy shop and all! So crafty! love it! :)
"super suuuuuper super cute!" as Avery would say. love it meems! good for you!!
i love it all! you are so creative. i love the push buttons, and the napkin rings! the placemats too... nevermind, i just love everything.
You need to give me just an ounce of your craftiness...I suck! Love all your products, so cute!
I feel so privileged to have some of those coasters!! They're so cute, I love them.
Oh my gosh you are so creative! I totally want to buy push pins and place mats when i come back to Utah in a few weeks, plus we need to hang out too!
Post a Comment