Please note this first is something like a Euro-van bus that was so big it could have given large tours groups around the city. Note the family stickers on the back left window.

I was stuck in traffic on my way home from work for this one. Cool tricked out truck man! Nice spoiler!
7 comments:
Look at all those kids! Hilarious. I used to want a sticker of just me on the back of my car.
I am glad you are using your camera phone like it was supposed to be used!
siiiick brooo!!
Mers - this comment has to do with the post about your boss's wife's baby shower you did. Very cute, by the way. SO - this is about the name thing - here is a suggestion - and I am assuming it is girl because of the decor, etc. Anyways: Hana (this is of course my daughter's name, and its also how we spell it as well) so, Hana means "flower" I think in Japanese. I believe it is pronounced with an "aw" sound. Just a suggestion.
Random comment - I know. :)
That is why you need to get your husband to man up and move you guys down to Southern CA. Either that, or risk you and your children to turn out Utahrded.
D-rock.
There's a family in our stake who drives a huge van thing like that. It looks like a shuttle you take from the airport.
Ahh Utah, how I miss it :) Its Stephanie Speed/Hennings and I haven't seen you in years but came across your blog from Lindsay's. Also had lunch with Moranda and we were reminising DT summer days. How's life?
Post a Comment