Apparently, they don't bring flowers. They bring snow again, hail, and flooding on the freeway. This is outside my work this morning. I forgot that in Utah the month's go January, February, March, and then January again.
HAHHA! You poor Utards! Well I know a good idea: COME VISIT ME IN SF...(bragging alert) This weekend it is going to be in the high 70's! wahahah(evil laugh).
I look forward to seeing you Meems- do you have your flight and everything planned for Sarah's wedding? Let me know what's up.
6 comments:
HAHHA! You poor Utards! Well I know a good idea: COME VISIT ME IN SF...(bragging alert) This weekend it is going to be in the high 70's! wahahah(evil laugh).
I look forward to seeing you Meems- do you have your flight and everything planned for Sarah's wedding? Let me know what's up.
Seriously!! We are poor Utards. Can I visit you too, Alison?
Poor Utards?? That is the funniest phrase I've ever heard!!
Sorry about the snow but at least you'll be out of drought this summer right??
Allison is right - it's hittin' 70's this coming weekend. Visit anytime!!
Oh my gosh, that is crazy. It's cold here too if it makes you feel any better. Hopefully no snow though.
everything about those pictures disgusts me.
January is the worst month ever, so why do we have to have TWO of them? I can't believe the snow's back.
Post a Comment