Katie and I flew in on Thursday night, hung with the fam, and rested up for a big Friday. We had plans to shop for a wedding outfit, but to my surprise, we also got to ride horses! I was so excited and borrowed some grungy jeans and riding boots from the Call fam, as they are all very into the riding thing.
It was a total blast and was so fun to get back up on a horse. It was nice too, to get a little instruction from Ann and Katie, since I was obviously a little rusty!
This is Raider, the horse I rode. He was such a sweetie.
This is Whinny, Katie has had him since high school and he's lovable, but stubborn.
They had a really laid back horse at the Barn named Bart Simpson. Katie said that it was so appropriate that this sunny relaxed horse be named Bart!
Here I am kissing Bart! ;) He just loved me!
5 comments:
It was so good seeing you girls! I love Katie's shirt in these pics (I designed it and gave it to her:) ).
I look forward to the wedding post!
so fun meems! i am jealous you got to go back to danvillllle. i miss it. as always
How fun! I love horses, and those horses are beautiful! Good for you to take a little vaca.!
That sounds like so much fun. The last time I was on a horse was at Caitlin's when the Carter's still lived in California, and I was almost bucked off.
looks like a fun trip. Beautiful wedding pix above too.
Post a Comment