Monday, April 14, 2008

80's Prom Night

Okay, this might have been more fun than my own Prom... j/k!

I stole all these pics from my sis, whose awesome party this was.

Bart - cutting a rug in that fabulous pink and grey suit.

Rob and Marisa came and we had a blast dancin' the night away! It was so fun to see you guys!

Rachel and I just love our little bro!

Our friends Bryan and Dawn came up too! I saw a whole different side of Bryan that I've never seen before! I think it had something to do with the Eye of the Tiger!




Thanks Rach for hosting! I had a blast!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I've never seen that side of Bryan either, and I'm married to him. It was fun though. The whole evening was pretty rad.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

You guys look so awesome!! I LOVE the dress.

Allison said...

I am in LOVE with this idea! A. This is why I love you Meems, B. This is why I read your blog, c. This is why I LOVE MORMONS! You are all just full of amaziness!

laurel said...

So much fun - wish I could've come!

By the way - your dress was seriously scary.

Rachel U said...

k, why do you get 4 comments and i get 1 and it was my party?!?!?! not fair!! i hate that no one comments on my blog!! grrrrrr

The Evers said...

This was such a cute idea! Props to your cute sister! Your outfits look RAD!

Lance and Becky said...

How much fun is that!? I love the outfits, and it looks like it was a blast! Love the pictures!

bryan said...

a mixture of several dr peppers and 'eye of the tiger' can do amazing things

Anonymous said...

how fun is that! I wish I was there! how cool.