Ivan Tedesco!
So as these guys race around a dirt track a zillion times and they crash a lot. There are flaggers who stand there just waiting for it so they can run out into the track and wave their bright flag furiously until the choas has passed to prevent a pile up and more injuries. It's a lot of responsibility and as you could imagine, quite dangerous at times. So anyway, this past weekend Bart went to AZ to flag the various heats and the main event. He had a bunch of fun and took some great pics during the practice races and down-time.
Bart got to flag at the top of the finish line. So great, and it meant he was on tv for every lap!!
It's definitely Supercross season. We are taking a road trip this weekend to CA for the Anaheim race with my brother and sister too. It's 80's night and we're dressing up! The track is going to be the same design as the 86' track, there will be fun music, and the champions of that time will be there signing autographs.
Next weekend we will be in SF for that race as well! We're so excited to see Brittany and Derek and their little baby Jack. Good times!
5 comments:
Nerd Alert!!!
Just kidding, Bart. Looks like fun. I bet you wished you were one of the dirt dudes out there!! Meems, you are a brave wife to have a hubby involved in motorcycles. Stay safe.
Mer - It sounds so great!! Definitely out of my league. Did you say San Francisco? My boys would love to go to something like that especially if Bart can explain it!! Where is the event? How could we get tickets if we can manage it?
fun! ...and we're excited to have you!!!
cool pictures Bart! Hope you got your pillow back on time for the weekend :) it was fun having him stay meriel. Him and Rock were like little boys again. it was like old times. I know he was excited to be in the sun for a bit too. Next time you have to come with him! and hopefully we will have a bigger place so you guys can have your own bedroom :) have fun in CA, thats sounds really fun w/ the 80's night too!
HI! I am Byrons wife Sommer. I just saw your blog not too long ago and Byron has metioned Barts name, so I showed him your blog- and sure enough- it was his pal Bart! How funny! Love the Supercross post. I also posted some pics from Supercross on my blog- it was a lot of fun- and nice to meet Bart. So I thought I would stop by and say hello, since Byron refuses to blog :) My blog is set to private but email at sommerh9@hotmail.com so I can invite you- if you would like.
Post a Comment