Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My cute niece and nephew

Here are some fun pics of Avery and Ashton. They are so cute and were so fun to help take care of and play with. Ashton was especially sweet and happy. You've got to just love them.

Ave and I had fun playing with the new iMac.







All I wanted to do the whole time was hold this cute little boy. He is the most adorable thing.



4 comments:

laurel said...

Cute cute! If I do say so myself :)

Rachel U said...

those pictures of ave babe and you are hilarious! hahaha love it

The Evers said...

You gotta love macs! You do have a very adorable niece and nephew! Such pride we aunts have!

the waites said...

Hillarious!!! Love macs. We were housesitting and played on their computer for hours. The only thing is I couldnt erase them...totally akward.