Wedding bells rang on Friday for Matt and Megan! We are so happy for them and they were definitely a beautiful couple. It's been so sweet to see my 'boyfriends' as Bart calls them, find such beautiful fun women and make them their wives. We've had so many memories growing up of hanging out, dating, and having a total blast, that it means so much to see them all so happy now as we've gotten older and settled down. Matt and Megan were very blessed to have such a wonderful wedding, the ceremony was
so amazing and the day was beautiful.
Most of us, (that are left in UT) waiting for the couple to come out of the temple. (Katie and I were each other's dates since our hubbies had to work!)

She is a lovely bride!

Doesn't Matt look so happy? How big is that smile?

Megan is from Texas and you don't mess with Texas, that's for sure!
5 comments:
I love the pictures, and Meriel I love your dress, you look so cute!
Thanks Meems for the post! Could you email me some of your pics?
Meriel! How random that I saw you that day? I loved seeing my cuz though!
Oh I love wedding pics! that cake looks yummy...when are you guys commin back to Cali?
You guys all look so pretty and i like your hair right now. Matt sure looks handsome in his pin stripes... wish I could have joined in!
Post a Comment