Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my good friend Avery who lives in AZ! So, I thought I would pass it along to a few friends and family too. Have fun!

Jobs I've had:
1) Restoration Hardware
2) Color Me Mine
3) Food Jobs - PCC and Shirley's
4) Goldman Sachs

Places for weekend getaway:
1) Northern CA
2) Huntsville
3) Southern CA
4) Huntsville

Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Chocolate (mmm. Chocolate and Johnny Depp, is there a better combination?)
2) Any movie with a british accent (Pride&Prejudice, anything Shakespeare, The Holiday, etc.)
3) Any harry potter movie
4) Any James Bond movie
I just realized that every single movie I listed up there has a British accent in it. Classic.

Guilty Pleasures
1) Anything Oreo
2) Anything Chocolate
3) Diet Coke
4) day dreaming

Places I've Lived:
1) Alamo, California
2) Wilton, Connecticut
3) Provo
4) NYC, Hawaii (for brief stints)

What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1) So this is the guy everyone's been talking about.
2) What kind of a name is Bart?
3) I want to be his friend, he is known for how sweet and great he is to them.
4) Is he for real? Boys, in my experience, are not this nice.

Places I've been on vacations
1) Europe
2) Ecuador
3) New Zealand/Australia
4) Hawaii

Favorite Foods
1) A perfect filet mignon and potatoes, followed by a souffle (Roy's)
2) Fish Taco's
3) White Chocolate mousse cake (The Roof)
4) Provo mexican eatery (Café Rio and Bajios)

IF in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
1) Talk about it with different words as before
2) Not say anything and just wait to introduce 'loviness' back into passing
3) Try and do something he loves or wants to do
4) Try to change. :)

Websites I visit daily
1) The blogs I follow
2) The Drudge Report
3) Something to do with home décor/design
4) Our bank pages

First kiss locations:
1) trampoline
2) park
3) outside my car
4) college apt

Places I'd rather be
1) Wiamea beach
2) Huntsville house
3) In bed
4) Mission Viejo

4 people I tag are...
1) Rachel
2) Laurel
3) Dawn
4) Rachel Waite

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

yay! thanks!!

bryan said...

the drudge report... always a guilty pleasure

Kim said...

Bart is a very noble name.. and so glad Mission Viejo was on your list!! Just saw "The Holiday" a few weeks ago and it's my new favorite!!

Alli said...

i love that all your favorite movies have british accents, cause all of mine are too! tanner always makes fun of me... harry potter, pride and prejudice, james bond.... maybe we were supposed to have accents