Alright everyone! The seventh Harry Potter is out in stores midnight tonight!!! I hope you all prepared for it! You know, like I did. Didn't you all re-read the 5th book to prepare for the movie that came out a week ago? And then re-read the 6th in a week to prepare for the 7th book that is available in a mere matter of hours? Oh, well, call me a nerd, but I just love HP and can't get enough of him. I absolutely loved the 5th movie, I thought it was one of the best so far. Apparently, most people still struggle with the whole 'they left out so much' problem, but didn't you realize this would always be the case after being disappointed from the first movie? I think they did a fantastic job, despite having to cut chunks, and they even did a better job with character development than the book itself at times (Sirius and Harry's relationship was emphasized way more in the movie which was a total plus). I think the reason why I like the movies so much is because you can get a better feel for emotions amongst the characters because they act it out so much better than what I can visualize in my mind.
Anyway, I get the seventh in the mail tomorrow and I am really, really excited to read this final book in such an incredible saga-like story!
4 comments:
Are you driving 3 hours each way just to meet family at Wal-Mart at midnight to get the book together? You think you're a nerd! I'm so excited though. I guess that makes me an even bigger nerd.
How lucky that you got to re-read the books! I wanted to, and actually feel a little unprepared that I didn't, but it all came so fast! Join us at Muggle Madness tonight, a ton of people are going!
I re-read the end of the 6th and forgot all about Ginny and Harry! Oh what a fun re-surprise! I miss you Meems, my HP super-fan!
I love Harry Potter! I hope you guys are having a good summer! When are you moving? We sure do miss the ward, and I miss you guys!
Post a Comment