Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rockin' girl blogger

I have been tagged as a Rockin' Girl Blogger from my sweet aunt Marie. Too nice, as always. I do try really hard to mix up my normal, journal-like posts with a few crafts here and there, so I hope you all do enjoy reading along. There are some bloggin' girls I love to visit as well for their fantasic adventures and stylish tips. I feel well connected and educated from them since they are currently located all over the globe and bring such a great diversity to the blogging universe!

Caitlin - She is my friend and design guru. Currently located in Amman, Jordan, she is working at a community center while her husband is doing his study abroad. You definitely need to read up on her adventures because it involves this world that so many of us have never touched.
Krista - She's my friend-from-home mommy who is going on her second boy. I love reading her yummy posts about cookies when her siblings get together to taste-test the many different versions of chocolate chip cookies! So fun to see how life in AZ is going and watch her little boy grow!!
Laurel - My sister Laurel lives in Manhattan and has for around 4-5 years! She is the city queen and if you ever need any good tips for visiting NYC, she's the one to ask. Plus, I just adore watching my niece grow up to be such a sweet little girl. Laurel's blog is so fun and she always has great stories to tell!
Kathy - She's on vacation right now in California, so posts are few and far between now, but once she gets settled again you've got to watch out for her fun posts. She keeps tabs on other fun blogs and things, both design and mommy orientated.

Well, I hope you enjoy broadening your blogging universe and visiting these great ones. I love these girls and I am glad to be able to keep tabs on them and their amazing adventures!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I always love checking out your blog too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Marie tagged you. That's how I found your blog. Can't wait to check it out more!

laurel said...

Thanks!

cait said...

i feel so honored to be one of your rockin' blogger friends, you're too sweet. can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks- maybe at Zwick Construction???