
Well, Thanksgiving was a nice event-filled day. We started the morning off by a sorry attempt to make pie crusts. Laurel – you really need to video yourself making your crust, ‘cause ours were just falling apart all over the place!
We went golfing, although we had to walk the course ‘cause the course was actually closed. It was fun, we just played best ball and took our time. Mom and I left after three holes and the Price came home one hole after that. We actually met Dad and Bart straight off the 9th hole for Thanksgiving dinner at the club.
We all decided that this is the best way to do this dinner – no clean- up, set-up, food prep, hours of slaving away in the kitchen, and there is a way better selection of food in the end! Rachel and I gained new perspective for what Mom has gone through over the past decade. We have always appreciated what she has prepared, but even after trying to make a couple of pies that morning, we were exhausted and I can’t imagine what it must have been like for her to make the entire dinner every year for 20+ people. Insane.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures. I am glad you had so much fun! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment