Thursday, July 18, 2013

My cousin got married!

Okay, I know this is a couple weeks late, but I wanted to post about my cute cousin Maclaine's wedding!  This world is so small because she married a guy from my home town/home ward back in Alamo whose sister I was really close with as a teenager.  Super weird how things just come together like that.  She married Don Coons! The clash of our two worlds kept weirding me and my parent's out all day, during the ceremony and the reception.  One of my best guy friend's dad, Elder Wilson, performed the sealing and it was amazing, there were a bunch of Alamo/Danville families at the wedding, and then throw the entire Neff/Holt extended family into the bunch and it was a party.



See the whole Coons clan?! Crazy.

The first of all those pretty Neff girls to get married.

And the best part (for me) was that I got to catch up with this pretty lady all night.  I haven't gotten to see Emily in years!

Congrats Maclaine and Donny!

No comments: