Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Insta-update

Apparently I'm behind on blogging some cute instagram photos we've taken over the past few months.  Here are some gems.

Loie, Camilla, and Isla playing race-cars at the dentist.  Yes, our dentist has this cool of a playroom.


 Playing princess dress-up with Eden.  Sophie has moved to Texas and I am the saddest.  I am grateful though that we were able to be so close for 3 solid years.  I hope later in life we'll be able to live near each other again.  She is one of my best friends.  And look how cute our kids are.

Isla and her friends taking rides in the mini cooper.  Love that little car and all her friends.


 Early spring in Huntsville, getting some BBQ in 'town'.

 A true Holt girl with her very own artichoke.  At age 3 - pretty impressive.  It's also like the only vegetable she'll eat.

Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with Grandma.  It took us three tries to get there, but it was worth the wait because it was such a beautiful day when we finally got there!  We also got a year membership too, which I'm so excited about because now we can go there and all the other venues all summer for free.  Yay to no boredom in the summer!


Such fun stuff.  Gotta love these girls.

No comments: