Monday, August 27, 2012

ten!



The Lo-dogger is ten months old today!  (Thanks Price, the nick-name has officially stuck.)

Loïe has had a big month!  Some things that have stayed the same are that she's still sleeping 8-8 with one feeding somewhere in the middle.  I plan on doing the final sleep training this weekend to get rid of that last nighttime feeding. I'm pretty sick of waking up, to be honest.  She's still eating like a maniac.  She's still making the monster noises while she eats too, which is hilarious.  

She's still army crawling, but she's started to get up on her knees occasionally.  I think she's almost there!  She may not be a huge fan of crawling yet, but she sure LOVES to walk around with us holding her hands.  It's almost like, if she can't walk somewhere (with our help) than she just doesn't want to go.  

She's started to clap and wave a lot.  The most exciting part of her waving is that she has started to say "Hi" along with the wave.  She says the right word, at the right time, with the right motion & meaning. It's officially her first word.

Her top left (my right) tooth FINALLY popped through on the 18th after two very painful months of descent.  There was blood and ragged gums.  I'll leave it at that.  The top right is almost through too and will probably cut through in the next week or so. Yikes.

Doctor stats for 9 months:
weight: 16lbs 2oz 5%
length: 27.25 in 28%
head circ: 45 cm 72%

She's gone down in weight %, but not actual pounds.  She must have a wicked metabolism 'cause I'm feeding her 3 baby food jars a day, about a third a tube of puffs if we let her, and she still breastfeeds ~5 times a day! (Ugh!!!) Sooo, I swear, she eats.

Loïe is getting so much more playful and interactive as she gets older.  We are just loving how much happier she is getting as she grows.

 Can anyone see what I did here?  It was so hard to get picks of her laying nicely on the bed, that I had to take a pic of the letters and a pic of her and then put the two together.  Needless to say, I still like the one above best even though she's about 2 seconds away from grabbing the letters and rolling away.

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

i love her hair!!

Kim said...

clever idea with the letters....boy oh boy what a blondie!! so dang cute those girls of yours <3

nancy said...

She is too cute. And teenie tiny. Parker was bigger weight and height wise at his 4 month check up. I'm growing a beast.

Jenna and Jeff said...

What a doll!